We must be moving closer to the beginning of the NFL season. DraftKings recently published game-by-game odds on the Eagles season.
The Eagles are favorites in 11 of 17 games.
In the NFL, odds on any game beyond the next one are tenuous at best. One important injury in Week 3 completely skews the odds for Week 4 … and so on.
Eagles Weekly Odds According to DraftKings Sportsbook
Still, it’s fun to look at the odds and speculate what the Eagles might do.
- Week 1: at Detroit. Eagles are favored by 4 points
- Week 2: vs. Minnesota on Monday Night Football. Eagles are favored by 2.5
- Week 3: at Washington. Pick ’em
- Week 4: vs. Jacksonville. Eagles are favored by 6.5
- Week 5: at Arizona. Cardinals are favored by 2
- Week 6: vs. Dallas on Sunday Night Football. Pick ’em
- Week 7: Bye
- Week 8: vs. Pittsburgh. Eagles are favored by 3.5
- Week 9: at Texans on Thursday Night Football. Eagles are favored by 5.5
- Week 10: vs. Washington on Monday Night Football. Eagles are favored by 3.5
- Week 11: at Indianapolis. Colts are favored by 3
- Week 12: vs. Green Bay on Sunday Night Football. Pick ’em
- Week 13: vs. Tennessee. Eagles are favored by 2
- Week 14: at New York Giants. Eagles are favored by 1.5
- Week 15: at Chicago. Eagles are favored by 3
- Week 16: at Dallas. Cowboys are favored by 3
- Week 17: vs. New Orleans. Eagles are favored by 3
- Week 18: vs. New York Giants. Eagles are favored by 5
The Eagles’ implied record is 11-3-3. They are favorites in seven home games with two pick ’ems. On the road, they are favorites in four games, underdogs in three, and one pick ’em game.
If they win eight of the 11 games in which they’re favorites, pull off one upset in the three underdog games and win two of the pick ’em games, they wind up 11-6. That’s a playoff spot and maybe the NFC East title.
Philadelphia Eagles Futures Betting Odds December 3, 2023
|NFL Super Bowl 2022-2023||Current Point Spread||Current Moneyline||Last Week||Pre-Season|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+260||+1000|